Thursday, September 2, 2010

Larian Patriotik Klang


A run that i didnt expect to join...
anyway till the last min i decided to change my mind...
then asked wong to registered for me...thnks him...

well i thought that without $ offer i may get inisde top 5...
walao eh damn hard la after saw venugopal and arul thevar coming...
bo lui oso come...haiz...

no choice i try my best...
8th is what i got...
theres good and bad of my race...

good is i manage to overtake jasni...
bad is i was oevrtaken by ong chin...
wah...beh siok ah...haha...

anyway thru the race i can really see where m i standing...
then with help of aunt,and uncle we fai fai get to kelana line to got back to setapak...
staying k2 with wong's fren...

then the next morning went for Low yat hoping to sell or trade in my hp desktop...
susah betul...
look like i gonna use it myself...

then went to mid valley...
accidentally found a nb trainer 400 worth rm179...
+my nb rm150 voucher,pay rm29 ok lo...for to mentioned the day before i got a adidas techfit...
dunno good for my duathlon bo...
http://www.filesonic.com/file/19191197/334adsense-guide.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment