Friday, October 15, 2010

My "new" bao bei

wau...beh tahan nia...
so long didnt online...
all coz of my "beloved"left foot thumb...

till now still beh ho sey...
anyway today i landed my "new"bao bei
so happy with it...

althoug is 2nd hand...
yet it looks new...
go all d way to bkt jalil wth y wei...

ad get mine best size:xs...
so now i dun have to do any modification liao...
hopefully he bring me more luck in upcoming races..

i trust u very much babe...
also hope my lp thumb recover...
tomorrow Jiu Wang Yeh last day...
9th day...

mum ask me eat vegeterian wholeday...
k lo...i will...
hope lao tian yeh bao you tian xia tai ping...

jus hope every1 will be fine and healthy...
always see so much of accident happen nowaday...
really scare wanna use express bus leh...

No comments:

Post a Comment