Wednesday, July 27, 2011

feeling

everyday i get to learn new thing and keep jolting down in my notepad...
its actually very interesting part of this job...
and i going to reach 2months of my job here...

working here,staying here,playing here been quite a satisfaction 4 me...
d only thing i'm kinda sad is not accompany by my uni fren who i miss alot...
anyway life still have to go on...

whenever i meet kind of ppl who only look at what benefit he/she will get...
if he gets to do something...
i just really hate those kind of ppl...

next monday is my construction party...
think will get me to drunk again...
zzz...

last time duno whether becoz of drink too much...
cause to the red spot on my body...
yiak...

luckily now recover d...
dam beh siok with those thing...
this weekend another races...

wow...never been in races for so much in 1 month...
think i gonna find some good rest time for both leg...
to be able to achieve top...rest is something very important...

i wonder to buy the brooks green silence at this sat in the curve there...
alrd so long i use the adizero...
frankly speaking adizero wasnt a good shoe for me...

anyway i ad use it for 4,5 years...
i myself also cant really believe it...
for a racer...

friday...ting gonna come up with her fren...
thn sat...meng says will come as well...
hope those buffet outlet let me in...

also duno where the hack d bukit jelutong is...

No comments:

Post a Comment