Monday, August 2, 2010

MUDS 2nd series & KLIUC Run






UM race is one of my favourite since the very first MUDS...
this time with 3 of us coming to here...
i just feel very lonely some more without the support from ayie...

no choice i have to keep going on the journey...
by staying in chau house...
we ride all the way from ss2 to UM at sat morning...

i have to say Chan give me a really hard time during cycling leg...
anyway i manage to stay put...
thnks god and all my supporter for the race that i coming 3rd overall...

1 person i must really thanks is Abang Shahrom...
u been 1 of my inspiration through out the race...
although u may not see it here...

but ur encouraging word will be remembered by me all the time...
KLIUC another tough 10km with the $ being offer...
so i didnt really target anything in the race...

finished in 7th then upgrade to 6th...
1 more placing can get me $,anyway luck not in my side...
tiring...

very busy week in a row...
wanna update also no time...
i hope all this can pass very fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment