Monday, February 7, 2011

Rabbit Year/ wishes

Think that this year wasnt a nice opening for me...
as i lost my beloved sandal in my hostel...
somehow i went to swimming in Taman U...

and get hurt to my feet...
quite alot of blood pour out...i can say...
anyway now is better...

swimming still is my priority for now on...
i know that its no easy feat...
but now i getting more to mastermind d freestyle...

hope that god give me strength in it...
as well as my PSM...i get a little bit worry about it...
then i sent an email to her...

shes nw in France living in a nice surrounding...
though been past around 3 years...
yet...dunno y...

she said that wearing red pant can get rid of those bad luck...haha...
seem like i dun have those pant...
may be need to buy 1 ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment