Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KL towerthon and Bomba Run

well these 2 races been stick together in 2 days time...
towerthon is at night while bomba run at next morning...
this year towerthon initially i prepare well...

anyway till the month of april...
my race schedule all been gone and not plan as what i need to go through...
y i saying so...

as i really need to focus in my fyp...
any how my troublesome leg problem occur back again...
so suey!...

hence i wasnt really run at all for the whole month...
in fact i train the staircase for once or twice nia in april...
really bad...no running as well...

wong been train really hard toward this events...
congratz him for getting an improved results and faster than me 1 sec haha...
anyway after getting through this year timing,i am so frustrated for not training ...

if i put little extra in my training,i m confident of going further...wth...
nevermind ler..
some hoe lim also feel dissapointed due to his hard work of training all burst...

all because of his strategic not welly planned...
loh got 16th if no mistake not bad for the first timer...
the next day is bomba after we slept at yong han hostel at 2.30am hehe...

well this event i dont put any hope inside since its a grand major event for those indian guys...
finished in 22th,4km/min pace wasnt fast but looking at my current condition...
not bad la...

wong was so frust for not being able to chase against me hehe...
hopefully he get to learn race by race...
loh not bad as well in top 20...

think that this will be my last time of going the race as a UTM students...
i just print out all my thesis this morning...
black and white and color pages all cost me rm98...for 3 books...

thesis been one of my headache part after my final exam...
any how now i can say i am FREE...
4 years in University time been past so so fast...

gonna be a little bit of reluctant of leaving this place been so nice...
anyway life still have be go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment