Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feeling blessed

12nd june i joined penang komtar run...
with wong...
finished in 8th position...

ahead of ah beng who beat me at towerthon 30secs...
wong 1 min behind...
quite satisfied with my results...

anyway out of my initial target top 5 ...
abit dissappointed...
then back to genting at that nite...

yesterday nite i was invited by willy wong to his niece party...
kinda life buffet party...got some lok lok and satay...
then u noe la...site worker no beer sure kenot de...

aiyah...initially i sit with logi n ravin anyway...
after around half an hour was called by my senior ong...
to sit with those big guy...

fuh...no choice...since i m freshman need to pei them...hehe...
first i cheer with my department boss Mr CSY...
then my senior as well Mr F...

then Ong bring me to the department mechanic senior...
all around 3 of them...
by that time i ad finished >5 glasses of tiger...

abit partially drunk ad...
first time i being like that...
anyway i still can control my mind...

then suddenly i walk outside to car park...
and i saw boss was beside a car...
then we start to chat...

alot of thing been told by him...
and i get to understand the whole situation...
hes been so great to do all these a while...

which actually to make a nice career ahead of me...
must really thanks him...
his expectation toward me is high...

and i promise wont give up easily and will continue of what he told me...
i noe that its not easy to get to that place...
but with his help my work been halve completed...

now i cant say that decision to work here is the best...
but atleast i can be sure of myself what i m doing is the best out there as compare to my other fren...
compare to spore fren?...

no doubt i still think my advantage over here not losing any of them...
y?
my career ad been decided nicely by boss...

whr to find...
no matter hw i will learn as much to cover my weakness out thr...
thnks alot to boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment