Sunday, June 5, 2011

Adidas all 24

i must say that this is my major as well my kakithon teamate major achievement of the year...
actually be4 the race we all didnt really expect to win it hehe...
anyway with all the strength and confidence we fight until the last gasp...

and thanks god we manage to topple the race favourite indian team...
we got 49laps as compare to them 48laps...
all the members trying so hard to lift our position...

really thanks them alot as well as zaheen brothers,thaqif and ther family members support...
so as Moey family moral support...
the fact i wasnt in my best condition as well as chau and wong...

got worried me little bit...
anyway i knew that they are mature enough to tackle all those thing...
talking little bit about my work in genting highland...

i ad work for 3 days...
the good thing is i can enjoy whatever provided up there..
such as free meal,swimming pool,gym,pub,sing k ,and many more...

the bad 1 is my work require me to work at saturday and sunday...
so beh ho sey lo...
i gonna miss a lot of running event this year...

anyway i have no choice...
being freshman i must tahan...
then only i can get to achieve what i want...

hopefully everything going smooth and fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment