Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MUDS 2nd series N Adidas KOTR

This leg is held in UPM...
a series that i quite fear of...
due to its fast track course around it...

before this,i always cant do well in this series...
never be4 i get inside top 2 in this series...
anyway after the UPNM series...

i confident of getting myself among top finisher...
anyway i have to be wary of my main challenger from UPNM...
be4 d race i have told Chau n Wong regarding the strategic...

anyway its wasnt really work out for them...
Chau esp out of top 5 after the race...
its quite dissapointed for him n myself after all hes 2nd in UPNM leg...

anyway i get to stay myself within the first race pack...
which consist of few UPNM flers,as well as Chan...
it not easy esp d bike leg...

Chan attck at the end hill area which let him to drag away me around 40m...
and during the final run he keep push for the final run...
the gap still not close enough for me to overtake him...

and 2 UPNM guys keep closer with me and its quite a bit pressure for me...
for the final meter,i just couple secs behind him...
i think thats all i can do...

wasnt really dissapointed...
have to thanks Chau for delivering us to the race location 4 second times...
evening went shopping with her...

then at nite we all 7flers stay in Duta Vista that provided by Chau Dad due to some point redeem...
quite a nice place to stay...
next time can consider that place provided we come in a big pack...

the next day is Adidas King of the Road that being canceled last year...
i remember that my Adizero Mana was bought 4years ago if no mistake with the Adi voucher i won at that time...
this racer had served me quite well...

only until recently i changed to my current Brooks greensilent...
i have to say this brook racer is not bad as well eventhough i just use it for around 5races...
Adidas KOTR been divided to 16.8km and 10km...

i and Y.Han joined 10km,the rest take part in 16.8km...
i wasnt really target anything in this race due to the day be4 MUDS i had raced...
anyway when the race was started...

i get myself inside the front pack...
was surprise just to see Jasni and Wong.Jye both of them...
then when we reached around 2km + come in Rich Habeya and 2Semenyih Indian guys...

5 of us stay within a group till around 4km+ and left 3 of us...
that 2 Indian guys set the pace...
i just keep following,knowing that their strength almost like mind...

i just keep it on with my normal running style and pace...
then when reach 7km+ another indian fall behind...
left me and the orange vest indian guy...

his speed quite strong and i just stay close with him...
even until the last 400m hes still at my front...
i knew that to overtake him at the distance wasnt a good idea...

looking at my condition at that time...
anyway i brave myself to overtake him at last 200m...
and it works well,he just couldnt catch up...

and finish behind me 5sec+...
and i was looking at my watch the time i set...
unbelievable...

its long i targeting 10km under 37mins...
and today i did it...
really happy with it...

i cant describe my feeling at that time...
then to add to the happiness is my 1st place finishing in this year races...
i have to say this year is one of my fruitful year ever...

think is mostly due to my job surrounding and training facilities...
eventhough train myself...
i knew thats not easy...

i wont be that easy give up...
will always strengthen my mental...
the prizes given were very attractive...

its my best ever prizes received so far in my running career...
1k cash with 1k voucher along with the adi spec n watch...
i think all those were well over 3k...

have to thanks Aunt moey for taking d bib for me...
without them i cant get to join the race as i didnt receive email from race organiser...
thanks to my 1 ^0^support as well...

as well as my kakithoner frens support...

No comments:

Post a Comment