Friday, October 21, 2011

Setback

Its been 3years i have tried...
nothing been changed even till this year...
the situation is still the same...

until today i still thinking why i cant get more flers joining with me...
mostly likely is my failure of my talent searching programme during uni time ba...
this event sometime if not all the time you nid some ppl to support...

is not easy to race against a big group who try to prevail u away from their leader...
the pressure is getting tence series by seires...
after all i cant get to sustain at the final part...



i only have myself to be blamed of...
after all that place is one of my favourite...
but i cant do anything at that day...

after all when i finish the race n back home...
i'm thinking how come i wont be able to respond in time...
y...y...

2 deadly mistake that i shouldnt make n avoid ad appeared in my mind...
1 is during 2nd series;1 is last series...
nvmd let it be is what i can say now...

getting ppl salute is one of the best part i gaining...
anyway breaking the strong wall is what i hope for...
may be laotian is fair enuff dun wan me to keep reaching another new high...

time will wash away all these...

No comments:

Post a Comment