Sunday, December 25, 2011

TIBI Run 2011

A run that i never join before...
anyway i think its probably my last event in the december since i didnt join other races...
held on saturday and went with 10...

the race was been around 8km started at Padang Merbuk...
thanks to yong han as i staying in his hostel...
as i and 10 went to the registration area in the morning...

i can see some of the top runner like shahrudin n affindi...
thanks to Aunt as well to taken the bib n register for me...
then having some chat with another top guy that now i quite hard ro beat,Amirul...

the race started at 7.30pm is i not mistaken...
i wasnt really aim to anything just hope to finish within top 10...
but then after 1st km,i found myself to be inside top 10 position...

after all i saw boon,the veteran top guy and suhaimie from upnm...
then i try to catch up with ganeson and suhaimie...
ganeson was abit better and gone further front...

through out the whole route i keep closing with suhaimie and till the last 3km i manage to lead him...
anyway his strategic of following me that last 3km was successful as...
he managed to blew me off at last 500m of which i wasnt really in mood to fight off...

i think that my performance at this run just "ma ma dei" since i wasnt really train well enough...
but i can sense that the upnm guy keep improving and can be a real treat soon...
then taken my 7th placing $ and finish it off at the McD zzz...ha...

and i quickly went to pudu to take off my bus back to Pg as i need to rush to see the home i gonna buy soon...
overall this can be a warm up race for me and to find out my weakness as to improve further...

No comments:

Post a Comment