Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mizuno Wave me OUT run 2012


A run that i put quite high expectation in it...
actually i cant say that i get to be in 100% condition...
but atleast those 85% is good enough for helping me in the race...

never expect those kenyan fler will come...
some more gt around 6 fler...
well...+some of our msian top runners...

as well as the seagame jironi...
my chances of getting top 10 is as well as gone...
anyway i didnt give up juts try my best n luck...

who noes i can get into it...
anyway through out the whole race...
i was running along with yip n the tall singh...

i knew that both of them capable of beating me...
some more yip hill running is very strong...
anyway to the final 2km,the singh fler actually getting faster...

i wasnt in a good shape for final kick n his determination is very strong...
no choice,to the final climb i was beaten...
some more our former runner ganeson was catching me from behind...

by finishing the line i didnt get the position tag and sa jasni wearing the no10 tag...
haiz...wasted my rm60 for this race...
some more my travelling fee...

though this race i wasnt in a bad shape or good shape...
but the time of 38min+i ran wasnt a bad 1 considered the hill there...
but theres down hill as well...

must thanks aunt and yong han for helping me so much...
may be i should reshape and reorganize my training yet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment