Thursday, February 2, 2012

Finishing my new year

for the 1st time i was celebrated my cny without mum...
with her abroad now,i can only hope that everything goes well for her...
its been one of my dream as to bring both my parent to travel abroad...

anyway this new year i'm quite busy as well...
2 gathering in a row of my primary and secondary school mate...
its been wonderful to get to back to see them again after so long...

i have to say most of them been stay back at my hometown,Penang...
some went to KL...
only me in genting,while another 1 in Spore...

the case totally with my uni mate who almost 90% of them went to spore!...
been very happy that can go to visit 10 family and eat with them...
then 10 follow me back of which bring her eat all those delicious food again...ha...

then last weekend went back to UTM for this year...
been accompanied by 10 as well...
and bring her run along utm area...

along with us is lim kor and jenne...
both are doing great as well and thanks them so much of arranging all the accomo n transport...
its been 1 good chance for me to go there as i can get to consult lim kor as my perfect role model...

after all i now getting more confidence of my current job being...
sometime i tend to confuse whether i should choose this route or not...
since my route seem to be more easy than other fler...

sometime i get to jealous with other whereby you can see some of them are taking big project...
seem like being a proud icon of themselve...
anyway i get to realize mine also not bad as well...

yesterday just back from pg...
friends wedding...
so fast they getting married...

fuh...

No comments:

Post a Comment