Monday, February 25, 2013

Nokia Lumia 620

I must say buying dis device isn't a bad choice either...
normally people will consider 4 Samsung n iPhone...
but I myself dun really like about them...

may be is my style of being different frm other ba...ha...
the thing is I have been looking for smartphones quite a few while...
looking at some of few plan available from Telco...
I just don't get the phone I like n worth what u pay for...

another reason I want it is due to its battery which much better thn other brand...
as soon the 620 came out I was so exited about it...
thinking and thinking...

finally I bought it through superbuy website...
which actually my 1st time online purchasing...
it was delivered within 4days n well wrapped...

nw after used for few days I felt the decision I made was right...
hence for those who currently looking for mid range smartphone y not take up this 1 ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment