Saturday, July 16, 2016

Races in May,June,July 2016

Perlis Marathon 2016

A race which offer highest cash payout in Malaysia history...
naturally all the elites are joining it...
both i and 10 joining 10km...

due to day before we join Gunung jerai run...
luckily both of us can recover in time...
the route is flat all the way...

and supposedly is a good way to do PB...
my condition is ok which i sustain the early race pace...
its become faded after 3km mark...

5km mark i was doing some 19mins...
which is just a so so performance...
i try very hard to push for the last few km...

managed to overtake 2 guys...
and initially was thinking chances to make it top 10 is out of reach...
yet to my real surprise i make it to this last spot...

well...very very thank god is what i can say...
hope this will spur me do better in future race...

______________________________________________________________________________

Gunung Jerai Run

Very Long didnt run any race in gunung jerai...
this hill is famous of it long distance route while the gradient wasnt that steep...
10 has her maiden run over here...

all the strategy which told her,she fully utilized it...
and she managed to grab 1st spot...
i was actually in sight of 3rd spot which is fighting with a malay guy...

my strategy of maintaining the pace is quite well covered throughout whole race...
yet a feel of minor cramp over my leg muscle has slowed me down frm sprinting to finishing which is down hill...
and this malay tall guy take the advantage by passing me and got his rm300...

i knew that its not my day which next day i still need to race in perlis run...
so no choice but need to make sure recovery is my priority mission...

______________________________________________________________________________

Komtar Tower Run

A run which i joined few years in row...
yet podium wise still out of my reached...
just dont know why...

training wise we wasnt really have chance to climb any staircase since staying in terrace house...
hill slope here also scarce...
only having 1 chance of climb up Mengkuang Dam new staircase...

yet after that climb its was close up frm entering which still in construction...
as usual elites frm penang and kedah are coming...
first 1.5km on road they really sprint very fast till i think gap in btw is around 30 secs...
this has make it hard for me to close up to them when in staircase...

this time around i learn frm experience...
though feeling tough on both leg and breathing...
yet i keep pushing...

and managed to maintain top 10 which timing has improved frm previous year...
i cant ask more about it due to lack of training...
10 though slowed down yet was lucky to maintain in top 5...


___________________________________________________________________________________

Strait Quay Ultimate Rope Run

A run which need couple to run together with rope tied to each other...
its organised in my working area...
so i am very familiar with route along here...

trying to push 10 throughout the race though we were back from my ex-colleague wedding dinner in perak which alot of beer been drunk...
think almost 10 cups been inside my stomach...
thank god that i can recover in time and run in the morning...

time wasnt that good for 10 yet she has tried her best...
so its a bonus to both of us...


___________________________________________________________________________________

Chung Ling Chinese Cross Country Run

i joined it almost every year...
which this year i know that my condition wasnt that good...
a change of race strategy definitely a need to cover up this...

hence i was trying to follow a fast forward club veteran run most of time...
its actually help me while he keep on trying to pull away from me...
till to last 4km few runners are catching up both of us...

this is intense...
and the 2 runners who overtook me is same category with me as well...
no choice...in order to help my bm leopard team i try my very hard to follow them...

they actually gt some 10m apart frm me...
till the last 300m my sudden sprint has caught them a surprise...
1 of the cant react in time while another which i wasnt realized that he is chasing was just few steps behind me...

i knew i cant get better 2 of them...
yet my last 1 secs of burst release was cross over by this guy half a body over me...
well...lesson learnt after this...

10 gt her maiden women open champ...
this is very good new to her and her women team has got champ for first time as well...



No comments:

Post a Comment