Monday, December 11, 2017

Maritime Run 2017

A race which to test myself of my current performance...
been training hard to achieve something recently...
i know that i am capable of getting better my PB in 10km very soon...

training wise i am lucky to have fellow Kakithoner, Y.wei to train along though only twice a week...
my recent revamp in training program seem bearing fruit...
but i cant take it lightly on this yet...

travel frm Sg to KL is actually tiring journey yet to get to see 10 all is worth than anything else...
when i reached is already around 2am and we just had some 1hr to sleep...
but that doesn't hamper us from doing our best in our 10k event...

At the starting point can see few familiar faces...
among are abang shahrudin,casey,murali...
but my real challenge are not them...

instead are youngster who represent state...
i was surrounded by 5 youngster in early few km...
2 of them frm NS and i know that youngster frm NS are strong just like Prabudas...

Their tradition prowess in long distance running in our country is very solid...
then come to 5km mark left 3 of us (the 2 NS youngster i mentioned)...
the sudden surge by 1 of them during up hill had make me hard to catch him...

no choice...i only can try to maintain which in this race around 7-8 up/down hill condition...
looking at my watch i know i can do a decent time...
still maintaining on 3:45 after 8km...

in fact i'm thinking if it is flat route i can do a much better time...
to my last kick which watch shown 10.45km that i finished in 38min +
oh yeah...i come back to my old time form after sometime of trying...

may be the 10km mark consider as my 2nd PB but i am happy enough for this...
and now can dig down further of my target pace time which is 3:42 evetually...
10 was trying her best to chase Sanggetha....

but she proved too strong today though managed to get better her target pace...
its a double runner up for both of us...
feel nice on my mizuno wave cruise...

and i hope to achieve more with it...
#o2running








No comments:

Post a Comment