Saturday, November 20, 2010

Break training

I accidentally saw d Japanese Duathlete ,Takeshi Nakata in his fb...
well,his running damn fast...
5k in 15mins...half marathon in 1hr 08...

now i realize that if i want achieve my target i really need to buck up my running...
cycling is d weakness part...
anyway i will try to push it all d way...

then went for lingkaran ilmu for 11laps of each 2.2km cycling...
feeling nice to finished in 45min...
taking my last run of 3laps in ktr loop...

well,first lap is nice of below 4.10...
anyway in 2nd and 3rd lap suddenly stomach feeling pain...
may be is my food taken half hour be4 which are triple treat and old town coffee...ha...

and i hang on to finished the remaining...
feeling nice to be able run in such nice weather and performance still ok 4 me...
yet thrs still far to go...

i noe ...i'm capable of achieving my target soon...very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment