Monday, November 29, 2010

Finished my final exam


yes...i just get to finished all my final year semester 1 exam...
now all my burden been over...
anyway before today cie final,yesterday i been in Larian Keputeraan 2010...

well,its a 10km run yet those kl runner still drive all the way come down to johor here...
what to do...just to try my best to get into medal placing of top 15...
and i have a nice starting...

anyway chau been run and train very effectively nowaday overtook me at around 4km...
hes form been amazing...
and i finised in 9th time abit lower than 40min...

follow exactly behind me is yien wei...
i cant say my form is bad though thumb injury not 100% recover...
but actually i run without any pain ler...

looking forward to back home at 3rd dec then go to hatyai with alex...ha
then my nice holiday start lo...
anyway still 2 race out there wait 4 me...

will try my best to capture those prizes for my year 2010 ending...

No comments:

Post a Comment