Monday, November 1, 2010

Genting Trialblazer 2010

I been dreamin of this events since few years ago...
but i nvr make it coz of the few reason cant be avoided...
anyway this year i make it and with chan to join d men open 14km category...

well i wasnt in my best shape since my injury still out thre...
i can only say i into a 90% shape...
yet it doesnt prevent my spirit from gaining top spot in ths event...

since both of us come so far all d way frm jb...
i have to thank mr Rahimi Powerbar director for giving me some encouraging word and d newly packt apple flavour gel..
the nite before was in rajawali restaurant buffet dinner with chan...

through out the course,i can only say i get used to such kind of route before in gunun datul challenge...
1 thing i hate d most is the downhill part...
anyway both of us finished d course safely only me with minor injury and cramp on my right foot...

getting d 4th is a bonus for us since we didnt target anything...
bought some brooks attire and planning having holiday trip in awana since we got d voucher as well...
next year will strive harder to get better position...




No comments:

Post a Comment