Sunday, April 24, 2011

JB Petrosains Run

Erm this weekend i ended up with 2 races in a row...
saturday is Green run in plaza Pelangi while today is Petrosains Run...
both in jb...

its been long i didnt join any run...
jb also quite alot small scale run i miss alot gua...
anyway all mostly due to my psm...

damn busy with it...
somemore this tuesday i going to have my presentation...
scare...scare...

saturday green run just a disappointment for me...
jus 1 more placing to get top 5...
aiya the 3 Arul thevar geng member come n sapu the top 3...

even subramaniam d top brooks club just get 4th...
5th duno who,indian oso...
anyway i cant complain more about it since my poor condition...

ad 1 week+ didnt train any run...
luckily this 1 jus 3.9km...
time wasnt good or bad just my normal pace...

ting get her 3rd and rm200...
then we both back by using public bus in JB city square.
today run participant lesser thn geen run...

jus dun noe y...
and i can see my challenger wasnt that strong compare d kl geng...
initially i was along with lim kor hoping we both to finish in top 2...

anyway till d half way lim kor was passed by a malay guy...
i have no choice but to speed up...
i finish d whole race following d police marshal motor...

to my confusion...
i didnt get d 3rd rubber band,yellow color...
i just get panic...

coz i noe along the way esp in d end part no 1 is giving me d band...
luckily d organizer didnt dq me...hehe...
d prizes quite nice is d petrol card refill and a lego set...

ok la consider a free running event...
been long didnt get to d 1st place...
but i didnt feel that very nice...

duno y... chinese word so call "ma2 mu4"hehe...
anyway must thanks god after all this...

No comments:

Post a Comment