Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pass d

well today been 1 of my big day of my 4 years in UTM here...
its my final year project presentation...
my title is...

comparative analysis of empirical and software based delay at priority intersection...
and 3 of my panel are Prof Ocp,Dr Mushairry, and Dr Anil...
all of us noe that Ocp is d killer panel...

well...what to do...
i need to brave myself ...
after all i practise twice of my presentation...

luckily i'm not the first 1...
chiong kor become d sek xi mao..hehe...
ke lian chiong kor getting shoot saying his equation is wrong...

i saw ler also noeing its wrong...haiz...
then come to Uncle...si uncle no facing any problem la...
then the malays getting shoot again...

4th and last 1 is me ler...
for the starting i just talk very fast...
seem like the panel didnt looking at my slide...

then come to the analysis part...
ok la...panel ask de question i still can answer...
then come ocp...

ocp say using metrocount not relevant and expensive oh...
walao eh...lim peh wanna shoot him back liao...
then he seem continue with his theory...

k la...he big me small...
let him talk ba...
then i just agree with what he said then finish...

so i get to finish my presentation...
so relieve!
now left my final exam and final pick up part of my thesis writing...

hope everything finish soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment