Thursday, April 21, 2011

recent activities

i think my psm(Final year project) is where i touch the most in these few weeks...
its very important to me especially during my presentation...
i dun wan myself to get in trouble especially i get the killer panel OCP(Prof Othman Che puan)...

i know he will ask alot of tricky question regarding my psm...
yes,i get to finish my 8pages technical paper...
anyway thought of still got something to correct about...

or i m low in my confidence regarding d paper?ha...
jus finish training cycling in impian emas...
quite satisfied with my performance of the 30k route...

get some tips from Emp...thanks him alot...
chau still need to improve...
eating 2 roti canai n tea o limau ais with tea and teck ming in N24...

i know that this kind of moment is fading away very fast...
less than 3 week...
we all will go to our own life respectively...

most of them will go to either KL or singapore...
only me alone stay in Genting highland...
gonna be lonely...?is it?may be...but i wont let the negative thinking affect me...

i still got some big task ahead to be finished...
climbathon in oct is one of it...
ekiden run...

1 more thing my final exam is coming as well..
really hope i can cope with the structure analysis which my weakness part...

No comments:

Post a Comment