Monday, June 28, 2010

Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2010


Really thnks pmtey 4 d photo taken by him...everytime my head senget de...:-(

1 of the race that i dun wan to support for...
all becoz of its kiam siap organiser that never put athlete in priority...
well...they atleast should make it to top 15 or top20 for prozes in stake...

anyway this year i joined under bigbash charity run of 10km...
foc so nevermind lo...
initially iwant joined to take it as my long run...

bbut after see the challenger that come in i decided to have a fast run see whether can get in top 3 bo...
to my dismay i let the 3rd placing gone by 1 step nia...
haiz...

anyway its a great experience for me and my other fren of kakithoner...
41min flat wasnt a good time either...
but i do felt my running step still quite smooth...

dunno when only i can improve my own 10km timing...
p/s its been first time i ran along with my hp in my hand,spectacle on my head,a training short and a training shoes..hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment