Sunday, June 20, 2010

training training and training

erm today i message 1of my kakithon member...
i just hope that he would know what exactly i told him about for d coming race...
anyway i really hate those that i sms then never reply me anything else de...

for me,its just mean a very disrespectful act and i just very dissapointed with it...
but never mind lo...since all of us been adult i wont care for it anymore...
anyway such will only make me think twice whenever i gonna give some1 tips in future...

for me only those discipline and know how to respect people call as true champion...
haiz...dun wan talk about it anymore...the more i talk the more i feel desperate with it...
then i met with a guy call Jaya,he from electrical department...

he told me he same batch with balu...
i have seen him be4 in gym...
anyway i knew that quite long ad he didnt train to peak performance...

then came for my training at evening...
starting with hill run that i wanna do 3 laps but cant coz of rain at 2nd lap...
then i quickly went for my bike session...

with the final 1km+run...
i just feel nice with what i done...
just thinking that whether i should use this brook shoes for my muds...haha...

coz i been get used to train with it ler...
just kinda feeling that my adizero shoe wont help me much in muds interm of stability...
think about it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment